Monday, April 27, 2009

Top Teeny Bopper, Bubble Gum Rock, Band Names

1. Thunder Slash and the Ozone Perps
2. Air Wuss
3. Locker Boy and the Fabs
4. The Non Threatening Hairless Chests
5. Wang Fat Ho
6. Sitting in a Puddle
7. My Mind is a Muddle
8. My Wholey Wetness
9. Life Sucks in Teen World
10. Little Wussy and the Wang Dang Doodles
11. Wussy Patrol
12. Bend Over and Light My Fire
13. Air Jell and the Band of Wussyettes
14. My Crew Do
15. The Mudness of It All
16. Are We There Yet?
17. This Sucks I Wanna Go Home
18. I'm Hungry...for You!
19. I'm Gonna Tell Mom
20. Little Becky and Her Mommy Belly

"Teen Masturbation" Wall Posters of your favorite non-threatening hairless chested teen boy Rockstars available from CMS, Inc.,("Conglomerated Music Shit"), and Barf Records, both located in New Puke City, New Puke, or Lost Asselles, in Newbarfonia for 21.95 each. Shipping and "handling" is free! Stone washed or pre- stained extra.

CMS is an Unholy owned subsidiary of Universal Radio Stream, which is a totally owned assfilliate of Universal Radio International Network Atmosphere Languages, other wise known as "U.R.I.N.A.L.", which is completely and Satanic-ly owned by Universal Radio International Network Earth, or, "U.R.I.N.E.-One".

The President of URINE-One is Freddy Barfman, whose personal motto is, "My Word is Not my Honor". Rhoda Picklesteam is the Head of the Magical Accounting Department, the Financial Cook Books Section, and the Tax Evasion Division. "Legal work" is performed by Barfsteam, Bezzler, and Fockhimreemler.

URINE-One proudly stands behind it's work! With the precise handling possible by "Digital" Aiming, our Data Stream is always Crystal Clear in your eyes, and never Cloudy!

And by using "Positive Interlock Satellite Systems", or, "P.I.S.S.", we will be sure to get our URINE-One P.I.S.S. Data Stream directly into your Home, and to your Family!


Copyright 2009 by Bernard Drums! All rights reserved.

No comments: