Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Turkey Upset With Israel Over Relief Ship Killings! But Forgets Armenian Genocide! Oops! Never Mind!

My Dear Watson! I Believe This Is an Obvious Case of Selective Memory!

Why, My Dear Holmes?

Because Watson, It Appears the Rude and Basking Blood Hound, of Slaughters Past, Is Afoot! Bounding Across the Mossy Plain, in Mainly Rainy Spain!

No! But Holmes, What Does a Foot Have To Do With It?

Never Mind, Watson! The Game Now Is Afloat! Grab Your Cape, and We Will Follow the Trail, To the Sticky Headwaters, At Its Source!

Good Show, Holmes! Bloody Good Show! I Say, A Bit of Excitement, Eh What, Old Chap?

* * *

[Back Home…in Happy Trails Estates.]

“But Mom! He hit me First!”

“Go to your room! You have to learn how to get along with your Brother!”

“I hate him! He’s not my Brother!”

“If you say that again, I’m going to put Soap in your mouth!”

“Oh, Poop!”

“That’s It! Go to your room! You just wait till your Father gets home, you disobedient little brat!”

Signed,
Faint Bernard

Oh dem Bones, dem bones!

Do you want some White Meat, or Dark Meat?

I’ll take Stuffing! With mashed potatoes, and Gravy!

* * *

Copyright © 2010 by Bernard Drums! All rights reserved.

Y'all come back now! We got white, and dark meat!

Yeah, we lovin' it all up!


* * *

Mom?

Yes, dear?

What’s an R…R…Armenian?

Shhh! Nobody knows!

Do the turkeys know?

Shut up, and eat your soup!

Is a Geno…geno…cide, a lot like a Pesticide, for your lawn, you know, for weeds?

Just put your clothes on, and get dressed, or we’ll be late for Church, Temple, or Mosque, or whatever religion is the only correct one.

Okay, Mom. I sure hope we pick the right religion today! I don't wanna die because of God!

Well, if you do die, it will be because God didn't want you to Live! He had other plans for you, like dying!

Oh. I sure hope his other plans are gooder than dyin'.

* * *

No comments: